Everyone has a story.
Is your audience hearing the most powerful one you can tell?
what we do
Listen. Let me tell you a story.
There is power in those two sentences. From ancient Greece to modern Hollywood, from antiquity's throne room to today's board room, great communicators have used the art of storytelling to advance their policies, enhance their interests and engage their audiences.
At CHGR, we are passionate about the potential of a well-told story to broaden your existing revenue streams and create opportunities for new sources of cash flow; passionate about its potential to open new markets for your products and services; passionate about its potential to bring you attention and interest from untapped audiences.
We are passionate about working with you to craft the story that quickly and concisely conveys your mission, your value and your excitement to the world -- and makes your audience hungry to hear more.
Your story is your strongest communications tool. Are you ready to tell a better one?
You will be.
how we do it
- There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all story. This is why we take the time to get to know you, your leadership and your existing communications team from the very beginning.
- We work with you to identify your target audiences -- it is highly unlikely that you have just one, and your message must be precisely tailored to each.
- We conduct a balanced blend of quantitative and qualitative research and analysis to enhance your message's targeting and delivery. We believe that key insights can be found on balance sheets -- but also in the people behind them.
- We want you to become a better storyteller. We teach you and your team how to communicate a strategic story, giving you the conceptual tools you need to convey your message effectively and compellingly.
- We deliver an action plan with detailed recommendations to guide your team, and your story, to success.
- We follow up our action plan with regular interaction with you and your team (via phone, email, Skype or in person) to ensure effective implementation.